Want to advertise on this website? Create your advert now.

At one point or another, we all have to consider moving out of Service Families Accommodation and need to know the options available.  JSHAO offer information and advice on all civilian housing options to Armed Forces personnel.

The role of the JSHAO is to provide all Service personnel and their dependants with civilian housing information at any time in their Service career, and for those during resettlement to assist with the transition to civilian life. They also assist in signposting or placement of, where possible, those discharging who may need social housing.

For more information, please contact:

Floor 2, Zone 2
Montgomery House
Queens Avenue
GU11 2JN

Tel: Civ: 01252 787574
Mil: 94222 7574
Email: RC-AWS-JSHAO-0mailbox@mod.gov.uk